Slowly the shapes around her took on form. Huge empty eyes stared at her hungrily through the gloom, and dimly she saw the jagged shadows of long teeth. She had lost the count. She closed her eyes and bit her lip and sent the fear away. When she looked again, the monsters would be gone. Would never have been. She pretended that Syrio was beside her in the dark, whispering in her ear. Calm as still water, she told herself. Strong as a bear. Fierce as a wolverine. She opened her eyes again. The monsters were still there, but the fear was gone.
I want to get married, though I want children - to me that’s the ultimate thing. When you’re old and on your death bed, looking back at your life it’s not going to be the films you’ve made or what you’ve accomplished, it’s the relationships you have. You’re survived by things that matter - the people you love and those who love you back.
I didn’t even grow up with comic books, I grew up in Communism. I think that’s the bigger coincidence - that I ended up playing somebody that has a red star on their shoulder.
- The first character I fell in love with:
- The character who is my ‘baby’:
- The character who I do not understand:
- The character that I think the show ruined:
- The most attractive male and female character:
- The character death that was the worst for me:
- The character that is the most like me:
- The character I think the writer(s) love:
- The character that I just want to be happy:
- My four favorite characters, past or present:
- My four least favorite characters, past or present: